- To guarantee high level of flights’ regularity and safety, as well as that of passengers’ services at the time of rising demand for air service in Kaluga (Grabtsevo) International Airport.
- To develop regional and international air service of the airport, to broaden the range of services rendered, to improve economical performance and airport’s capabilities in general, to support and develop business reputation by providing high-quality services in determined time and cost.
- To meet requirements of IATA.
Realization of the Strategy is provided by:
- Functioning and constant development of quality management system.
- Preventing regulations inconsistencies, mitigation of risks, avoiding mistakes during working process, that could bring damage to the aircrafts, health and life of people, or lower the quality of service provided.
- Improving processes, minimizing overhead costs, developing trust and mutual understanding with clients and partners.
- Involving airport staff to the process of sustainable development of service by creating effective motivation system, improving working conditions, training and competency upgrading.
- Implementation of innovations and processes automatization.
- Development of physical facilities, technical equipment, purchase of new tools.
- Highly qualified personnel is the main asset of our Company, and we constantly improve their professional skills and well-being.
- Every employee of the Airport is competent in his or her sphere, knows and accomplishes regulatory requirements, is personally responsible for his or her job. The top management is responsible for realization of the company’s policy, providing all the necessary resources, creating conditions for resultative functioning and constant development of quality management system.