At the aid post of the airport passengers can get free first medical aid. It is situated on the first floor of the right wing of the airport.
If the passenger requires medical aid, it is necessary to contact any airport officer to call the on-duty paramedic or come to aid post yourself.
- First medical aid at any health conditions of passengers
- Consulting passengers on medical precautions while using air transport
- Babies medical examination before using Mother-and-child room
Services for Passengers with deduced mobility
Kaluga International Airport provides comfortable facilities for passengers with deduced mobility. Aid post provides temporary stay for disabled persons. Special devices are used to ensure comfortable boarding and unloading.
If necessary, Aid post personnel:
- Provides wheelchairs
- Accompanies the passenger along the territory of the airport and during boarding
- Assist during border and customs control
- Control correct luggage registration
Aid post operates according to sanitary regulations of medical institutions, equipped with modern medical devices, have all the necessary medicaments. The airport also has medical transport – ambulance car.
Aid post has license to perform medical activities, given by Ministry of Healthcare of Kaluga region.