Choose internet registration by following airlines:
Web check-in advantages:
- You can check-in from home or office
- Web check-in starts 24 hours and closes 50 minutes before departure
- You can choose the best seat for yourself
- You print the boarding pass yourself. Upon arrival to the airport you don’t need to go to the registration desk
You can check-in online, if:
- You have an electronic ticket
- You travel without pets
- You do not require any additional services, like assistance to passengers with reduced mobility or to a child travelling without parents
For boarding you need to have a printed paper version of your boarding pass. For those who have checked-in online but did not print out the boarding pass, it is necessary to get the boarding pass at the registration desk at the airport, but not later than 10 minutes before registration ends. Check-in time limits are stated in the ticket.
You can check-in your luggage at registration desks of the airport. Kindly pay attention to luggage transportation regulations. If your luggage exceeds the standards of free transportation in terms of weight or size, you will have to pay for the excess luggage.
Pay attention to registration time limits at the airport. Don’t forget that at the airport you are obliged to pass the border control, and in case of international flight – customs formalities. Plan your arrival time to the airport taking into account all the necessary pre-flight procedures.
If after web check-in you need to change or cancel your ticket, please contact your airlines for check-in annulation.